The Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps Hall of Fame (HOF) annually recognizes individuals for distinguished service, contributing to the health, growth, and advancement of the Troopers as a civic youth organization in support of the Troopers’ mission:
"To provide a youth activity with positive educational experiences that promotes the growth and development of specific life skills consistent with the Trooper Tradition of Excellence"
First presented in 2011, this is the most prestigious honor given by the Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps to its former members, administrators, instructional staff, volunteers, and significant supporters.
Anybody may nominate an individual for consideration to the HOF.
The Troopers Alumni Association Committee (TAAC) selects the final HOF honorees annually from the list of nominees, subject to review and final approval by the Troopers Board of Directors (BOD).
The Troopers will induct the new 2018 Troop HOF member(s) at a special ceremony in Casper, WY on July 12th or 13th, 2018.
The HOF has four (4) categories of members:
1. Marching member
--Must have marched at least three (3) complete competitive seasons
--Must have been out of the corps for at least five (5) years before nomination
2. Administrator/staff - must have been officially hired as an administrator or instructional staff member (either paid or unpaid) for at least three (3) competitive seasons
3. Volunteer – a volunteer in any capacity for any amount of time, either currently active or inactive
4. Special Achievement – a special, significant contributor to the mission and ideals of the Troopers, any amount of time, either currently active or inactive
Step 1 Nomination form:
Write a letter that includes the following information:
1. Your name
2. Nominee’s name
3. Nominee Category (Marching member, Administrator/Staff, Volunteer, or Special Achievement)
4. Nominee’s years of involvement
5. Why are you nominating this person?
6. Describe in detail the nominee’s career with the Troopers.
**Be very specific about the nominee’s activities with the Troopers and detailed, effective contributions to the organization.**
**Include specific projects completed, milestones achieved, and concrete results for the organization.**
**Include stories illustrating this individual’s positive impact and testimony from others.**
Letters of support
Enlist two (2) other people to write letters in support of the individual being nominated, and include those two letters with your submission.
**It is required to have at least two (2) letters of support for each individual nominated.**
The deadline is April 30th, 2018
Send nominations to:
For more information or for questions, call:
-Tony Monterastelli, 773-852-2234