HALL OF FAME
Congratulations to these five inductees into the Trooper’s Hall Of Fame class of 2022!
About Troopers Hall of Fame
The Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps Hall of Fame (HOF) annually recognizes individuals for distinguished service in contributing to the health, growth, and advancement of the Troopers as a civic youth organization in support of the Troopers’ mission:
"To provide a youth activity with positive educational experiences that promotes the growth and development of specific life skills consistent with the Trooper Tradition of Excellence"
Inclusion in the Hall of Fame is the highest honor given by the Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps to its former members, administrators, instructional staff, volunteers, and significant supporters.
Nomination, Selection and Induction:
Anyone may nominate an individual or a family to be considered for induction into the Troopers’ Hall of Fame.
The Sabers Circle Troopers Alumni Association Committee (formerly TAAC) selects the final HOF honorees annually from the list of nominees, subject to final approval by the Troopers Board of Directors.
The Troopers inducts the yearly class of HOF inductees at a special ceremony in Casper, WY at a time and place to be determined based on the Troopers’ schedule. (Actual location, date, etc., subject to change based on that tour’s logistics.)
Qualifications and Categories:
Nominees shall have completed a minimum of three (3) competitive seasons of service to the Troopers.
Honorees for the Hall of Fame may fall under any one or more of the following categories:
•Marching Member: Eligible after two (2) years past their age-out season (whether they marched their age-out season or not).
•Administrator/Staff: Officially hired as an administrator or instructional staff member – either paid or unpaid – either currently active or inactive.
•Volunteer: Individual or family volunteering to support the corps in any capacity, either currently active or inactive.
•Special Achievement: Special significant contributor to the mission and ideals of the Troopers – in any capacity for any amount of time – either currently active or inactive.
Step 1) Nomination Specifics – submit in writing the following information:
1) Name and contact information for the person making the nomination
2) Nominee’s name(s) and contact information
3) Nominee Category (or Multiple Categories) - Marching member; Administrator/Staff; Volunteer; Special Achievement
4) Nominee’s years of involvement
5) Describe why you are nominating this person or family
6) Describe in detail the nominee’s career with the Troopers. Be very specific about the nominee’s activities with the Troopers and detailed; detail the nominee’s effective contributions to the Troopers. Include specific projects completed, milestones achieved, and concrete results for the organization. Stories illustrating this individual’s positive impact and testimony from others may also be included.
Step 2) Letters of Support
Enlist two (2) other individuals to write letters in support of the individual or family being nominated and include both letters of support with the nomination submission. A minimum of TWO (2) supporting letter are required for any nomination. More be attached if available.
Step 3) Nomination Submission
The deadline to submit nominations may vary slightly but is usually in early spring.
For 2022, the submission deadline is April 15, 2022.
Send nominations to:
For further questions, please contact Lee Engle, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, cell phone 307-263-8042.