January Camp Postponed Due to COVID-19 Surge
Updated: Sep 6, 2023
After much deliberation and consultation with a variety of Drum Corps, DCI, and our Health and Wellness Team, we regret to inform everyone that we will be postponing our January camp. Due to the increased risk of the COVID-19 pandemic, we do not currently feel that it is in the best interest for the corps to proceed at this time.
Our February camp is now confirmed in Greenfield, IN for February 18-20 and registration is now open.
Check out the camp page at TroopersDrumCorps.org/camps
For those that were registered and had paid for the January camp, you should have received an email from corps director Michael Gough concerning this postponement. If you did not receive his message, please reach out at email@example.com for important details.